At Aigburth Plumbing & Heating we specialise in boiler servicing Liverpool. With over 20 years experience we’ve got a good knowledge of the different boilers on the market. It’s important to get your boiler serviced every year as it can save you a lot of money on expensive repairs.
Most combi boilers are condensing now which means they have a drain to run the excess water from the boiler. They have a condensing trap which collect a lot of carbon silt in the bottom, if these don’t get cleaned out they can back up into the heat exchanger causing a lot of damage.
A lot of the boilers now have a magnetic filter which collects all the sludge that circulates around your heating system this also needs to be cleaned out as part of the boiler servicing. This can now prevent a power-flush of your heating system.
What’s included in your boiler service?
- Carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide readings with the gas flue analyser
- Clean out condensate trap
- Clean out magnetic filter
- Check combustion chamber, clean out gas jets, heat mats in good condition
- Seals replaced if necessary
- Boiler complies to current standards
- Boiler flue in good condition
(£80.00 is the price of a boiler service)
Why use Aigburth Plumbing & Heating?
- You get a full boiler service
- Not just a flue analyser check
- Fully checked over by a gas safe engineer
- Keep up existing guarantee with your boiler manufacturer
- Stop excessive bills on future parts breaking down
- Try to get it done in the summer months